It is always so hard for me to decide what I am in the mood to eat. Here are some meal/snack options you might be interested in if you are in the same situation!
1. Enjoy a delicious fresh grilled salmon salad with romaine lettuce, spinach, mozzarella, tomatoes, and a light olive oil and balsamic dressing.
2. Another delicious salad is a classic caprese salad. It is super easy to make and I love how colorful it is! All you need is mozzarella, grape tomatoes (I like the assorted pack with the different colored grape tomatoes), basil, and a light olive oil dressing.
3. If you are in a rush and don't have time to make your own salad, pick up a healthy salad downtown. Sweet Green is my absolute favorite salad place! They have so many options and everything tastes so fresh. One of my favorite salads is their spicy kale caesar. They also have warm bowls with quinoa and other healthy options!
4. Grilled vegetables. I love everything about grilled vegetables: the taste, the color, everything! They are super flavorful and extremely good for you! Drizzle some olive oil and salt and pepper onto the vegetables, and put them on the grill for a healthy snack.
5. Avocados have been extremely popular lately. Whether you are eating avocado toast or guacamole, avocados are a great source of healthy natural fat. When I need a snack, I eat half of a plain avocado with a spoon. If you want, you can even add a little bit of salt and pepper.
6. Fruit is another great snack, but not too much of it! I love all kinds of fruit, but be careful...you don't want to eat too much because the amount of sugar can add up really fast!
7. Of course, one of my all-time favorite snacks: raw bars! I got this famous raw-bar recipe from fashion blogger, Aimee Song! She has the best recipe for making these quick and easy snacks. These bars are substantial treats to make you feel full until it's time for your next meal!
8. Another super healthy and delicious snack: brussel sprouts! I like to bake my brussel sprouts after drizzling them in a little bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper.